Gutter Cleaning Can Be A Dirty Job
Gutter cleaning in Easton MD can also be a dangerous job due to the risk of falling off ladders, and roofs. A few statistics from the Consumer Product Safety Commission say:
- More than 90,000 people receive emergency room treatment from ladder-related injuries every year
- According to OSHA 100% of all ladder accidents could be prevented if proper attention to equipment and climber training were provided
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 50 percent of all ladder-related accidents were due to individuals carrying items as they climbed
- Fractures are the most common type of injury
Ladder Accidents Are Common
Ladder accidents happen on a regular basis, but they can be preventable by following a few simple steps.
- Do not use damaged, or worn ladders. Do a visual inspection before using to ensure ladder is in proper working order before use.
- Never exceed the weight limit on the selected ladder.
- Follow manufacturers instructions for placement, and use.
Hire A Pro. Save Time And Money
Another great way to eliminate personal injury, and free up your weekend is to hire a professional. A professional gutter cleaner will have the experience and training to safely clear your gutters of debri and clogs. In addition to the proper tools, they will also carry the required insurance to protect both parties in the unlikely event an accident would occur. By allowing a professional to maintain and clean your gutter system on a regular basis (we recommend two visits per year) you can eliminate the costly repairs associated with rotted wood and insect damage that go hand in hand with neglected gutters. Remember…gutter cleaning in Easton MD doesn’t have to be hard. Talbot Pro~Wash is always just a click or call away!
Talbot Pro~Wash is also fully insured, and ready to safely tackle your dirtiest jobs! CLICK HERE For FREE ESTIMATE